File a General Concern or Inquiry

October 16, 2017  | 

Use the form at the bottom of this page to file general concerns/inquiries only.

DO NOT use this form below if the complaint is about Consumer Fraud or Medicaid fraud/abuse, as these issues have separate forms for you to use. Under Mississippi’s Consumer Protection Act, the Attorney General is allowed to sue only to prevent unfair and deceptive business practices occurring statewide or affecting large numbers of people.

If you would like to file an Medicaid Abuse/Neglect Complaint form, click HERE or if you would like to file a Medicaid Provider Fraud Complaint form, click HERE.

Please click here to fill out a CONSUMER COMPLAINT FORM if you suspect illegal business practices, identity theft, or scams.

For GENERAL CONCERNS/INQUIRES that are NOT listed above, please use the form below or contact us at (601) 359-3680:

Person Making Complaint (Complainant)

Person(s) or Entity Whom Complaint is Made (Subject)

Did You Observe The Incident to which this complaint is made?

If So, Are You Willing To Sign A Sworn Statement About The Incident?

Bookmark the permalink.