The Medicaid Fraud Control Unit investigates and prosecutes fraud committed by providers of medical services to Medicaid recipients and investigates suspected cases of fraud that occur within the Division of Medicaid. In addition, the MFCU investigates abuse, neglect and exploitation of Vulnerable Adults in healthcare facilities as required under the Vulnerable Adults Act. The Unit is a fully comprehensive law enforcement agency staffed by attorneys, investigators, and auditors trained in the complex subject of health care fraud. The Unit is funded by a federal grant which reimburses 75% of the Unit's expenditures. The remaining 25% is matched by the State.
Abuse, Neglect, and Exploitation Complaint EForm
File an abuse, neglect, and exploitation complaint e-form online. Please download our PDF instructions if you have any questions.
Fraud Complaint Online EForm
File a Provider Fraud complaint using our online e-form. Fraud relates to physicians, dentists, pharmacists, etc.
Download our our Interactive Instructions for filing an Online Complaint. Please read carefully and follow all instructions.