State, Federal, and local prosecutors in Mississippi represent victims of crime in the criminal justice legal system, by presenting the facts and evidence of a criminal case in court, and ensuring that a victim’s story is heard. It is crucial for Mississippi’s prosecutors to be constantly updated as law changes, scientific advancements, and new technology come at a rapid pace.
The Attorney General’s Prosecutor Training Division develops and coordinates continuing legal education classes and conferences for full time and part-time prosecutors across the State of Mississippi. Two major conferences and several customized training classes each year provide prosecutors with resources and information that are needed to help prosecutors protect the rights of our citizens who are victimized.
To contact the Prosecutors Training Division:
- 550 High Street Suite 1200
- Jackson, MS 39201
- Telephone: 601-359-9685
- Fax: 601-359-4200
- Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mississippi Prosecutors Association
- The Mississippi Prosecutors Association is a non-profit organization which provides support to prosecuting attorneys in the state. The MPA Board of Directors and committees provide leadership and guidance for training, legislative, and other criminal justice initiatives in the State of Mississippi.
- Mississippi Prosecutors Membership Application
The 2017 Mississippi Prosecutors Association Membership Application.
- Prosecutors Training ListServ
- The Prosecutors’ Training ListServ is an email service for prosecutors, investigators, check units, victim assistants, and crisis responders to share information and ideas as well as to receive regular training updates.